Next on the chopping block list- Georgina Bloomberg. Could this be our mayor’s little girl? Let’s find out.
GoG: Mayor Bloomberg‘s youngest daughter, Georgina Bloomberg burst into the public spotlight when she appeared in the 2003 documentary “Born Rich” alongside Ivanka Trump. Though it can’t be denied that her last name has been more of an advantage than a burden, Georgina made a name for herself in her own right as a show jumper in the 2008 Olympics.
‘Born rich.’ What a gritty title for an autobiography. See kids. It helps to be born rich. Just be sure to remind your parents next time your turn on being born. I have already notified my parents. But rest assured Georgie, (may I call you that Georgina, now that I’m set to write a letter to your dad to adopt me and become your imminent sibling?) has already single handedly made her own name. Let’s find out how…
What Makes Her A Socialite
- Went to Spence.
- Owns nine horses and a BMW.
- Famously declared in the NY Post that she was “not rich”–despite owning nine horses and a BMW.
- Like many socialites, she “models” in her free time. (She’s signed with Wilhelmina)
- 30 pictures on Patrick McMullan
What Makes Her A Neolite
- Pierced tongue!
- Is actually quite a talented equestrian.
- Isn’t afraid to get hurt–she’s broken her collarbone twice, her wrist twice, and even her back, but still continues to ride.
- Lives in Nolita.
- Told Page Six her Dad used to be “egotistical”
Spence. Wow. I’m frothing from the back of my mouth. Sorry, let me wipe the froth away. Resuming…owns 9 horses and a BMW. Tre delicious. Gawd Georgie, I’m frothing again. How gritty can you get? Famously declared to God (that would be you Richard Johnson over at page 6) she’s not rich. That must have been one of your guilty moments Georgie. Giggle. And you model in your spare time (like all the other socialites). Georgie is that a trend that I didn’t know about. I thought most models were undiscovered wedges working the grave yard shift at seven eleven. You should try their sludgies Georgie- they are so delicious. 30 pictures on PMC. Is that all. Please get dad on the phone now. In fact let me write Mike a note right now.