It seems one Facebook bride has decided in no uncertain terms to let the world know why and how you came to ever wrong her and why in the end you came to be axed from her wedding invitation list.
The posting which turned up on Facebook and was subsequently posted on reddit has since gone viral causing many to wonder what necessarily counts for social etiquette and why some can’t seem to bury the hatchet (ok so x and y neglected to invite you ….) or better still stay quiet. Then again, there’s nothing more exhilarating than getting married that will make any bride blush (yes it’s her day to at last shine high above all you other women who have failed to finally find yourselves a good man) but it seems the real happiness is the vendetta blast of why and how you came to be annexed of one particular bride’s upcoming wedding. Yes bixch! All of you! I hate you@! Are you reading this? DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH MORE MY LIFE SUDDENLY MEANS TO ME?? %%@ !
Of course as a male I can only feel poignantly sorry for the groom, cause we all know what’s waiting for his ass the moment he disappoints precious.
And without further pontificating: I now pronounce you Jack Ass Bride of the Year. You may now kiss yourself in the face!
Reads the posting:
We are sending out invites for the wedding this week. Going through the list of people to invite. We only have so much room at the church and reception. I’m going to try and make this as simple as possible so no one gets butt hurt. If you do not get an invite here is a list of potential reasons why.
1. If I have invited you everytime [sic] we have a group function and you never show up
2. If you are just a work acquaintance and I have never hung out with you outside of work
3. If I show up to thinks you invite me to and you never show up to our invites or even respond
4. If I have only hung out with you in a group setting and we’re not that close of friends
5. If at any point you have ever talked shit about me or [redacted] your [sic] definitely not invited
6. If your [sic] only going to show up for food and alcohol and really have no interest other than that
7. If you got married and I thought we were friends and you didn’t invite me
If you don’t get an invite and you are planning on coming let me or [redacted]
above image found here