Home Scandal and Gossip Natalie Jade Seymour photos: British backpacker dies taking Cambodian diarrhea pharmacy pills

Natalie Jade Seymour photos: British backpacker dies taking Cambodian diarrhea pharmacy pills

SHARE
Natalie Jade Seymour
Pictured, British backpacker, Natalie Jade Seymour who overdosed on prescription pills while traveling in Cambodia after experiencing food poisoning. Image via Instagram.

Natalie Jade Seymour a British backpacker and a Canadian traveling companion die after overdosing on medicine for food poisoning while traveling Cambodia.

Cambodian authorities have told of Natalie Jade Seymour a 22 year old British backpacker and a friend dying after taking taking drugs given to them by a local pharmacist for food poisoning.

Local authorities discounting foul play, now believe, Seymour and her 27 year old Canadian traveling companion, Abbey Gail Amisola, 27, dying the result of a pharmaceutical drug overdose

The travelers’ death came after Natalie sent a final WhatsApp message to her mother saying she was feeling ill and ‘might go get something to make [her] feel better,’. Shortly after, Seymour’s body was discovered at the Monkey Republic Guest House in the southern city of Kampot, Tuesday, the Daily Mail reported.

Told Natalie’s mother, Wendy Bowler, 60, The hotel manager was going up and down with drinks and told them they should go to a medical center,’

Adding, ‘They decided to sleep it off but never woke up again, or that’s what I hoped. And then they were found by, I don’t know.’

Natalie Jade Seymour
Pictured, Natalie Jade Seymour and Canadian traveling companion, Abbey Gail Amisola.

Natalie Jade Seymour overdose death: Had there been directions on taking the local medication? 

Police now say the two women died after ingesting/overdosing on tablets they’d bought at a local pharmacy.

‘We found pills for headaches and dizziness at the scene. A few of their friends came and told us the girls had eaten something bad and had diarrhea and headaches, so we think they took too much medicine,’ provincial police chief Mao Chanmathurith told via the Khmer Times.

Officials ruled out foul play because they said no marks or bruises were found on the girls’ bodies.

They also ruled out the suggestion that the pair had taken their own lives.

‘We cannot say it was a suicide because they called for help from guesthouse staff at around 3am,’ Chanmathurith said. ‘They were sent to the provincial hospital where they were pronounced dead.’

Forensic tests haven’t been conducted yet and an exact cause of death has yet to be determined. Not clear was whether the two women had been given instructions on how to take the medication and whether they’d been warned off about ‘taking too much’? 

Natalie Jade Seymour
Pictured, British backpacker, Natalie Jade Seymour
Natalie Jade Seymour
Natalie Jade Seymour

Natalie Jade Seymour had bought a one way to ticket to Cambodia:

Seymour had a passion for traveling and met her Canadian friend while visiting Bali last year noted the nypost

Reiterated Seymour’s mother, ‘They were doing all these sight-seeing things, she loved all that sort of stuff,’

Adding, ‘She told us every day where she was going and what she was going to be doing, she always really wanted to travel and just wanted a break from work.’

Seymour’s Instagram shows she’d traveled to an island off of Cambodia four days ago and other images of trips to the Indonesian Gili Islands, Berlin and Milan.

Ironically, Seymour’s mom said Natalie had bought a one-way-ticket to Cambodia. The woman’s body is scheduled to be returned to England within the next three days.

Natalie Jade Seymour
Pictured the Monkey Republic Guest House, where Seymour and Amisola had been staying at and where the women’s bodies were discovered.
Natalie Jade Seymour
Medication the two women overdosed on is found on the floor of their room.
Natalie Jade Seymour
Natalie Jade Seymour
Natalie Jade Seymour
Natalie Jade Seymour
Natalie Jade Seymour
Natalie Jade Seymour
SHARE
Like Scallywagvagabond on Facebook