Emily Georgia a Sussex woman has told of the trauma of having a sex toy lodged inside her during love making which saw her nearly require a colostomy bag.
Emily Georgia a 20 year old East Preston, Sussex woman has told of the travails of one racy sex session which led to her having a four inch sex toy lost inside her bottom.
Despite manual attempts to retrieve the ‘device’ (do you suppose?) the toy remained wedged inside of the woman, with her one night stand suggesting leaving it to ‘naturally work its way out’ before leaving.
At the time the man claimed having to be at work early in the morning reports the UK’s Mercury Press.
A concerned friend rushed Emily to Worthing Hospital, where doctors warned her that there was a risk of it perforating her bowel due to its sharp jewel-encrusted edge with the woman now requiring an hour-long surgery.
An x-ray shows just how dangerously high in Emily’s bowel the device ventured.
Woman got butt plug stuck up her backside after ‘excited’ lover pushed too hard https://t.co/gq4CzbkpFw
— Metro (@MetroUK) June 27, 2017
In a bid to disquiet the trauma that such intimate love making may produce, Emily has decided to warn others how the embarrassment shouldn’t stop those who find themselves in similar predicaments from seeking urgent medical help.
Told Emily: ‘We were having a naughty night-in last March and decided to use the toy – I’d never used one before.
‘I think he got too excited and managed to push the end of it in too. It was a goner.
‘I began to panic and told him I needed to go to hospital. He said it should come out naturally on the toilet and then he said ‘I’m really sorry I have work early in the morning’ and he shot off.
‘My housemate didn’t believe me at first but when I began to get upset she realized I wasn’t taking the mickey.’
Upon having initially arrived at hospital, and somewhat disheveled, rather than verbally explain her awkward predicament, Emily scribbled on a piece of paper what had happened before passing the note to an AE receptionist.
Told Emily: ‘I didn’t fancy saying it across the reception desk so asked for a pen and paper.
‘The receptionist said it happens a lot more often than you think and said she’d heard worse.’
Do you suppose?
Explained Emily: ‘I waited for three hours – by this point the pain started to kick in.
‘It was already in my bowel bashing me about and because it’s made of stainless steel it felt really heavy and uncomfortable.
‘I assumed they could get it out manually but it was only when I saw the x-ray did I realise they couldn’t and how dangerous it was.
‘I’m petrified of needles so when they lay me down and a nurse put a line in I realised they needed to operate. I was terrified.’
As she was being wheeled to theatre the following day, doctors told Emily if they couldn’t extract it rectally they might have to go through the bowel and take some out which could mean at least six months with a colostomy bag.
The toy also had a fake sharp-edged gem on its base which doctors warned could have perforated her bowel.
Scream to the gods of passion.
Explained Emily: ‘Obviously when they said about the colostomy bag I was devastated – I’m only 20.
‘I’m a carer and I’ve seen colostomy bags – they’re not pretty, I’ve never been so frightened.
‘When they spoke about the gem and that it could perforate my bowel I was devastated that a night of fun could have killed me.’
At 2pm on March 29th, Emily underwent an hour-long operation, which involved placing a camera inside her rectum before manually extracting the butt plug.
Post-surgery nurses offered the toy as a keepsake which she accepted. Indeed.
Emily said: ‘When I first woke up I wanted to go back to sleep as I didn’t want to look down at my tummy in case they had to cut me open to get to it.
‘As they didn’t have to go through my stomach I’m guessing they managed to get it out the other way.’
The woman was discharged the following day before tentatively making her way home.
Reiterated Emily in retrospect: ‘If anyone is in the same situation I would advise to obviously try and get it out yourself first but then definitely take yourself straight to the hospital if you can.
‘It’s not as embarrassing as it seems – people at A&E see things like this all the time and will have seen far worse things up people’s rectums.
‘The hospital staff were amazing – they were so funny and never once made me feel uncomfortable, that’s why I find it so easy to talk about.’
Worthing Hospital declined to comment. Can you guess why?