Emma Phillips sex toy misadventures and how she survived what could have been a very painful incident. Positive attitudes towards sex and then some.
What to think what to say? Making her foray into tabloid ennui is the special visage of 24 year old English school teacher Emma Phillips who recently found herself having to have emergency surgery after lodging a sex toy up her bottom (indeed…) and accidentally forgetting about it (ahem…).
The ‘mishap’ according to a report via the The Sun came to happen while the student teacher was ‘getting busy’ with her boyfriend Lee Miller, 29, Saturday morning when the couple lost sight of Emma’s vibrating seven inch long vibrator.
Brief pause. Listen carefully for something that might be humming somewhere in the room? Or perhaps up my backside ….?
‘Dear oh me, where could it possibly be?’
Explained the non plussed UK school teacher: ‘We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out,’
‘When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.’
That’s when the BBQ prongs come out. Utensils normally used to flip succulent burgers and when times get rather edgy and desperate, to sift through one’s backside ….
Reiterated Emma: ‘For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options,’
‘He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up – it was a goner.’
Added our collective hawt bixch: ‘He tried BBQ prongs too but after a certain point – after an hour of trying – we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked.’
The couple had been drinking so they didn’t want to drive to the hospital. But explaining the mishap to an ambulance dispatcher proved to be a rather cumbersome challenge.
Shall we try Emma?
‘I had to make the most embarrassing call to the ambulance at 7 a.m.,’ Phillips admitted. ‘The call handler said, ‘Tell me exactly what the problem is,’ so I had to tell him.’
An ambulance was quickly sent and the couple ended up at Wrexham Maelor Hospital some 30 miles south of the their randy calamity happened.
‘At that point it was just more surreal than anything,’ Phillips said. ‘I didn’t feel much pain at that point – I was in too much shock.’
— I/Gram: Eviwestwick (@EviWestwick) October 6, 2016
Doctors told Phillips the still-buzzing vibrator was too high up in her system to be manually removed, necessitating the need to operate.
Yes indeed, this will be a story for the pub later tonight Emma Phillips must have thought to herself?
Luckily medics (who have probably seen it all, as such is their profession) were able to keep our Emma calm as they tended to the delicate task that lay ahead.
Explained our Emma: ‘The doctors were really good – they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief,’
Adding: ‘At first we were jokey about it but then realized it wasn’t much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn’t get it.’
Fortunately, within 90 seconds of the procedure, doctors were not only able to reach the contraption with their equipment, but they also were able to ‘goad’ it toward the way it came in.
Once doctors removed the vibrator, they offered it back to Emma as a souvenir. An invitation she declined.
Phillips groused that her boyfriend thought this was all a joke.
‘Lee’s not been scarred by it – he just thinks it’s funny,’ she said. ‘I think he should have one up his bum and take one for the team.’
Added Emma: ‘There is a big taboo about this, but it really isn’t a big deal. You hear about people becoming really ill or even dying because they’re too embarrassed to get help – I would hate that to happen to someone.’
A sex shop has since offered Emma Phillips a replacement toy. Naturally….
Are you also getting jittery as you also now reach for your very special vibrating sex toy too…?