When dealing with disgruntled party guests, watch your possessions, all of them, because hell hath no fury like a party girl scorned.
The Daily Mail reports that “Gina Robins, 30, faces one charge of causing unnecessary suffering to the pet by putting it in the appliance at a house in Torquay, Devon, on February 16.”
It is unclear whether the host kicked Robins out before or after the incident, but
The Sun follows up with this: “A neighbour in Torquay earlier said: ‘The kitten’s owner walked into her kitchen and saw the kitten in the microwave and that it had exploded. She was devastated as she is a real cat lover.
She had about 20 of them and they were really well looked after. One had just had kittens.’”
The kitten, only a few months old ended up suffering devastating injuries and later died.
What was Robins thinking, that a cat lady could spare a kitten or two? It is doubtful that anyone that gets thrown out of a party and retaliates by throwing a kitten in a microwave has a soul—and in this case, a sorry lack of judgment.